What type of performance regression testing does GHC go through?

Tom Ellis tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2017 at jaguarpaw.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 10:32:30 UTC 2021

A user posted the following to the ghc-proposals repository.  Both JB
and RAE suggested ghc-devs as a more appropriate forum.  Since I have
no idea whether the user has even ever used a mailing list before I
thought I would lower the activation energy by posting their message
for them.

https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/issues/410