CI Status Update

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Tue Jun 15 12:19:36 UTC 2021

Hi all,

As you may have realized, CI has been a bit of disaster over the last
few days. It appears that this is just the most recent chapter in our
on-going troubles with Docker image storage, being due to an outage of
our upstream storage service [1]. Davean and I have started to implement
a plan to migrate away from DreamObjects back to local storage.
Unfortunately to complete this migration we need DreamObjects to come
back online; I am currently waiting until this occurs. Further updates
will come as the situation develops.

Cheers,

- Ben

[1] https://www.dreamhoststatus.com/