abstract interpreter for GHC Core or STG

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 8 09:08:20 UTC 2021

I wonder if there was an attempt in the past to create an abstract interpreter for GHC Core or STG to approximate the program runtime behaviour?

No, not that I know of.   Because of all the primops, concurrency, STM, etc, it would be something of a challenge.  The AAM story could be interesting…

Simon