GitLab downtime

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Tue Jun 1 00:05:08 UTC 2021

GitLab appears to be back up. However, access via ssh tells me

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@       WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED!          @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The ED25519 host key for gitlab.haskell.org has changed,
and the key for the corresponding IP address 147.75.105.243
is unknown. This could either mean that
DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
and its host key have changed at the same time.
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!

This kind of error seems in keeping with the upgrade you've done, but I want explicit reassurance that I should proceed in the face of this error.

Thanks!
Richard