safe to upgrade my Mac?

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:32:22 UTC 2021

Hi Richard,

I am running 10.15.7 and I think I upgraded to Catalina months ago (but I
don't exactly recall when). From my experience, everything works just fine,
at least for my current workflow (clients' projects, GHC development etc).
At work I have successfully used GHC 8.6.5 and 8.10.2 for various projects,
both with Cabal and Stack and didn't experience any major problems.

In terms of performance, I cannot judge. If it got slower, I certainly
didn't notice.

I hope it helps! :)

A.