Large Haddock submodule merge landing soon

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Tue Jan 19 15:43:55 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I have a very large Haddock change (merging Haddock's development
branch, `ghc-8.10`, into the `ghc-head` branch) pending in !4819. I
will try merge it as soon as Marge's next batch finishes.

If you have a Haddock change outstanding you will need to perform a
rather significant rebase after this change goes in. However, I am
available to help with rebase if needed; just send me the MR number of
your merge request and I can take of the rest.

Cheers,

- Ben