[ANNOUNCE] Glasgow Haskell Compiler 9.0.1-rc1 released

Alex Biehl alexbiehl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:18:57 UTC 2021

Ben,

Thank you for your effort. It is greatly appreciated.

One nit though: I noticed the Haddocks for ghc and the libraries don't come
with hyperlinked source but instead with the old, deprecated HsColour
sources.
Grepping on GitLab showed some commits around switching
--hyperlinked-sources on unfortinately it doesn't