MR template text

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:45:25 UTC 2021

I'm not sure if it would work here, but I have seen some issue templates,
e.g. for haskell-language-server on github[1], use comment markup in the
template.

e.g.

<!--
If you encounter a bug or you have a support question, please try to fill
out some of the information below.
Generally speaking, the information below is meant to help debugging issues
but is no prerequisite for opening an issue.
-->

This is not rendered on the web or email views, but is seen when editing.

Alan

[1] https://github.com/haskell/haskell-language-server/issues/new