Plan for GHC 9.2

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:06:24 UTC 2021

My patch adding `-finfo-table-map` and `-fdistinct-constructor-tables`
is ready to review and should be included in 9.2.
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/merge_requests/3469

There are also a one outstanding patches related to ghc-debug.
(https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/merge_requests/4583)

Cheers,

Matt