Has ghc-9.0 for windows changed to require installation?

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:24:45 UTC 2021

No, there's no change at all in the portability.
This looks like a fallout from switching from Make to Hadrian.

ghcii.sh was created as an artifact of make install. Hadrian seems to lack
this step.

Note that this script is nothing magical, it's just a hack around how
signal handlers in Native windows and Cygwin processes are handled.

I'm not entirely sure it's still needed with the new I/O manager, however
that's not on yet by default..

Anyways support should probably be added to Hadrian.

Kind regards,
Tamar

Sent from my Mobile