Output language of typechecking pass?

Richard Eisenberg lists at richarde.dev
Tue Dec 28 19:27:34 UTC 2021

We could always make a hyperlink to the source code as hosted on GitLab. But I actually argue not to: such links would quickly become outdated, in one of two ways: either we make a permalink, in which case the linked Note text will become outdated; or we make a link to a particular file & line, in which case the Note might move somewhere else. Instead, just by naming the Note title, we have a slightly-harder-to-use link, where you use it by grepping the source code. This is less convenient, but it will stay up-to-date. Until we have better tooling to, say, create an HTML anchor based on a Note, I think this is the best we can do.

Richard