Call for Participation: Haskell Implementors' Workshop 2021

Ningning Xie xnningxie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:57:39 UTC 2021

                      Call for Participation
               ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Implementors' Workshop
                   Sunday 22 Aug 20:00-05:00 (Seoul)
                https://icfp21.sigplan.org/home/hiw-2021

We are happy to announce that Haskell Implementors' Workshop is taking
place this Sunday, co-located with ICFP 2021. The workshop will be
live streamed on Youtube. We invite you to watch the talks, and attend
the workshop.

The program features 11 exciting talks, along with 4 lightning talks.
The keynote is given by Bengt Marten Agren (Standard Chartered Bank),
on "Haskell reinterpreted – large-scale real-world experience with the
Mu compiler in Financial Markets".

Program details: https://icfp21.sigplan.org/home/hiw-2021#program
Keynote details:
https://icfp21.sigplan.org/details/hiw-2021-papers/14/Haskell-reinterpreted-large-scale-real-world-experience-with-the-Mu-compiler-in-Fin

Program Committee
-----------------

  * Dominique Devriese (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
  * Daan Leijen (Microsoft Research)
  * Andres Löh (Well-Typed LLP)
  * Julie Moronuki (Typeclass Consulting)
  * John Wiegley (DFINITY)
  * Ningning Xie (the University of Hong Kong)
  * Edward Z. Yang (Facebook AI Research)

Contact
-------

  * Ningning Xie <xnningxie at gmail.com>