How to Collect Type Errors?

Guanda Yuan guandayuan0715 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 18:43:51 UTC 2021

Hello Matthew,

During the time I have already figured the problem out. My original thought
is to log the errors from code to some file. Later I did find a function
being able to collect the diagnostics.

On the other hand, I'm new to the mailing list, and after I asked
the question I have further understood what the list is for. I think that
my question should be not suitable for the list, and sorry for that.

Guanda

Matthew Pickering <matthewtpickering at gmail.com> 于2021年8月2日周一 上午4:04写道: