[ANNOUNCE] Glasgow Haskell Compiler 9.0.1-alpha1 released

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:04:02 UTC 2020

No. Not necessarily. We can perfectly fine load archives and the pre-linked
ghci objects. However dlopen with musl on x86 seems fine. On arm it’s not
implemented, and just throws an error message. There is a -dynamic flag in
HEAD, which disables GHC even trying to load dynamic libraries and always
assuming there is no dynamic linking facility, even if configure reports
the existence of dlopen...