Use of forall as a sigil

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Wed Nov 18 17:50:38 UTC 2020

Hi Bryan,

First off, sorry if my first response was a bit snippy -- it wasn't meant to be, and I appreciate the angle you're taking in your question. I just didn't understand it!

This second question is easier to answer. I say "forall a arrow a arrow Int".

But I still think there may be a deeper question here left unanswered...

Richard