8.12 plans

John Ericson john.ericson at obsidian.systems
Sun May 24 13:10:27 UTC 2020

In that case I should perhaps try to get in !1102, which makes all the
fixed-sized prim types always available, in too?

I'm fine either way, but figure it's nice for any CPP to deal with the
fixed and bignum numeric representation changing across a single
release, and the schedule gives us time to patch important packages that
need it between mid-June and the end of September.

Cheers,

John