A small documentation PR on github

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 00:28:37 UTC 2020

The performance of GH is still better than GL. Reading the code on GH is
faster and easier to navigate than GL. This might be an artifact of my
location? The GL UI feels a lot more sluggish. Though GH is doing their
part with service downtimes recently as well.

Making a small change on GH to a file is almost comically trivial. Press
Edit, make the change, commit and open the PR. All from within the browser
in a few seconds. Wasn’t this this primary motivation for allowing
documentation PRs on GH?