Linking stage 2 compiler with non-threaded RTS using Make?

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 11:16:57 UTC 2020

I just realized that the wiki page for ticky profiling [1] suggests using
`GhcThreaded = NO` becuase ticky profiling is not compatible with threaded
runtime.

I think this suggests that `GhcThreaded = NO` used to work. It doesn't work
anymore.

Ömer

[1]: https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/wikis/debugging/ticky-ticky

Ömer Sinan Ağacan <omeragacan at gmail.com>, 15 Oca 2020 Çar, 14:11