Fixing type synonyms to Uniq(D)FM newtypes

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 06:15:54 UTC 2020

> but I still don't quite understand the motivation

I give a concrete example (something that happened to me that I had to debug in
runtime) in the issue I linked in my original post.

> For example, delVarEnv will only work with a Var, not a Name.

delVarEnv will happily accept a NameEnv in its first argument, which is the
problem I was trying to describe.

Ömer

Richard Eisenberg <rae at richarde.dev>, 14 Oca 2020 Sal, 01:55 tarihinde