A small but useful tool for performance characterisation

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Sun Jan 5 03:34:07 UTC 2020

There is the "useful tools" page [1] which has mentioned the ghc-utils repository where the aforementioned script lives for a few years now. That being said, I get the impression that not many people have found it via this page. Everyone who I know of who has used anything in ghc-utils has discovered it via word of mouth.

I'm not sure what to do about this. The page isn't *that* buried: from the wiki home page one arrives at it via the link path Working Conventions/Various tools.

Cheers,

- Ben