Simplifying subsumption

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 3 08:55:19 UTC 2020

Jurriaan,

It would be good to dig out the patches that affect packages without which GHC cannot build. (E.g. haskeline.)   Would that take long? You have them already...   It doesn't have to be perfect or git-tracked; just send a patch file in an email.  I'm just trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel.

A more systematic set of patches, for all the hackage packages you looked at, could certainly wait a week or three.

Thanks

Simon