[ANNOUNCE] Glasgow Haskell Compiler 8.10.3 released

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 22:30:07 UTC 2020

Hi Ben,

The package ghc-8.10.3-x86_64-unknown-mingw32-integer-simple.tar.xz reports

Tamar at PowPow /t/ghc> ./ghc-8.10.3/bin/ghc.exe -v
Glasgow Haskell Compiler, Version 8.10.3, stage 2 booted by GHC version
8.8.3
wired-in package integer-wired-in mapped to integer-gmp-1.0.3.0

Tamar at PowPow /t/ghc> ./ghc-8.10.3/bin/ghc-pkg list | grep integer
    integer-gmp-1.0.3.0

Is this package correct? The naming seems different from the one in the
9.0.1-alpha as well (that one had an explicit -integer-simple in the folder
name when uncompressed)

Thanks,
Tamar