users-guide page for master branch

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Wed Oct 30 13:27:16 UTC 2019

Indeed, this is because of the fact that the Windows build is currently failing due to hsc2hs issues. I have been ignoring the documentation build until the Windows issue has been resolved.

Thanks for checking though. Don't hesitate to mention this again if you notice the build is still failing after the Windows issue is fixed.

Cheers,

- Ben