How to navigate around the source tree?

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 06:43:52 UTC 2019

> While there are workarounds, both for my case as for Matts. It's worth asking
> if requiring these workarounds is better than just accepting redundant
> prefixes on module names.

"Workarounds" are for problems, but I don't understand why duplicate file names
are a problem. Can you elaborate? Perhaps this is problem with your IDE/editor
setup? Many of us (as can be seen in responses) use tools/editors/IDEs that can
handle this just fine.

I worked on projects with duplicate file names in the past too; having tools
that can deal with this helps, and I don't think this is too hard to achieve.
You can't ask devs of every project you join to rename their files because your
editor can't handle them.

(I don't know VS Code enough to help ..)

Ömer

Andreas Klebinger <klebinger.andreas at gmx.at>, 24 Eki 2019 Per, 14:48