How to navigate around the source tree?

Sylvain Henry sylvain at haskus.fr
Wed Oct 23 11:08:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

How do you generate your tags file? It seems to be a shortcoming of the
generator to not take into account the location of the definition file.

 > Perhaps `HsUtils` and `StgUtils` would be appropriate to
disambiguate`Hs/Utils` and `StgToCmm/Utils`.

We are promoting the module prefixes (`Hs`, `Stg`, `Tc`, etc.) into
proper module layers (e.g. `HsUtils` becomes `GHC.Hs.Utils`) so it would
be redundant to add the prefixes back. :/

Cheers,
Sylvain