GHC_STAGE

Shayne Fletcher shayne.fletcher at daml.com
Thu Oct 10 11:41:47 UTC 2019

Hi Ben,

I observed warnings of this kind in a couple of places building head
yesterday:
```
compiler/utils/FastString.hs:336:5: error:
     warning: 'GHC_STAGE' is not defined, evaluates to 0 [-Wundef]

336 | #if GHC_STAGE < 2
    |     ^
#if GHC_STAGE < 2
    ^
```

```
compiler/main/DynFlags.hs:323:5: error:
     warning: 'GHC_STAGE' is not defined, evaluates to 0 [-Wundef]

323 | #if GHC_STAGE >= 2
    |     ^
#if GHC_STAGE >= 2
    ^
```
I was using the `hadrian/build.stack.sh` approach. Figured you'd want to
know!

--
*Shayne Fletcher*
Language Engineer */* +1 917 699 7663

--
This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only,
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary