Compiling projects with dependencies using GHC HEAD

Alexis King lexi.lambda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 00:21:59 UTC 2019

> On Oct 1, 2019, at 18:56, Ben Gamari <ben at well-typed.com> wrote:
>
> Indeed it's just a function of this being a bit work in progress; we
> only started allowing multiple patch versions relatively recently and it
> looks like the constraint file generation hasn't been updated to account
> for this yet. I'll try to fix that tonight.

Thanks for the clarification. I just wanted to follow up and say that this was indeed enough to get me off the ground, and I was eventually able to successfully compile my project with GHC HEAD after updating a few other dependencies for MonadFail compatibility. Thanks again for your efforts!

Alexis