How to work out why a data constructor is allocated using gdb?

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 16:06:21 UTC 2019

In the unlikely situation that anyone cares about this or attempts to
try to do it.  If you combine together `-prof` and `-debug` invoking
any heap profiling mode will take about `10x` longer than usual.

So you can still use `-prof` in order to populate the profiling
headers but don't also try to perform a heap census.

Cheers,

Matt