Fwd: [hadrian/windows] build broken

Shayne Fletcher shayne.fletcher at daml.com
Thu May 30 10:55:59 UTC 2019

Hi Alp,

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 11:34 AM Shayne Fletcher <shayne.fletcher at daml.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 7:33 AM Alp Mestanogullari <alp at well-typed.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Shayne,
>>
>> David and I figured out the cause of that problem, I am working on a
>> patch, will put it up as a (WIP) MR as soon as it's ready.
>>

> Awesome!

Confused. I see 382dc918 ("Hadrian: always generate the libffi dynlibs
manifest with globbing") has landed but I'm still getting,
```
2019-05-30T10:47:57.5002328Z Error, file does not exist and no rule
available:
2019-05-30T10:47:57.5002606Z
_build/stage1/libffi/build/inst/bin/libffi-6.dll
```
What am I missing?

--
Shayne Fletcher
Language Engineer
e: shayne.fletcher at daml.com
Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
4 World Trade Center                                        150 Greenwich
Street, 47th Floor
<https://maps.google.com/?q=150+Greenwich+Street,+47th+Floor%C2%A0+%C2%A0+%C2%A0+%C2%A0+%C2%A0+New+York,+NY+10007,+USA&entry=gmail&source=g>
New York, NY 10007, USA
digitalasset.com <http://www.digitalasset.com/>

--
This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only,
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary