Overloaded names for Map/Set?

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:16:53 UTC 2019

Hello,

I think refactoring to use consistent naming is a good idea, but I am not
sure about the class idea.

To see if it is viable, we should list the types in question and the
operations we'd like to overload.

I find that with containers there tend to be two cases: either the
operations are similar but not exactly the same and you have to do type
hackery to make things fit, or you realize that you can just use the same
type in multiple places.

Iavor