Fwd: [hadrian/windows] build broken

Alp Mestanogullari alp at well-typed.com
Fri May 24 11:33:18 UTC 2019

Hello Shayne,

David and I figured out the cause of that problem, I am working on a
patch, will put it up as a (WIP) MR as soon as it's ready.

On 24/05/2019 13:10, Shayne Fletcher via ghc-devs wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 8:09 AM David Eichmann <davide at well-typed.com
> <mailto:davide at well-typed.com>> wrote:
>
>     Ooops I've let this thread pass by me, but this is most likely due
>     to my latest refactoring of libffi rules in Hadrian. No need to
>     create a new issue, I'll just reopen #16304, and have a look at
>     this now.
>
> Hate to nag - any updates? Also, did you mean #16653? What ticket
> should I subscribe to
>
> --
> Shayne Fletcher
> Language Engineer
> c: +1 917 699 7763
> e: shayne.fletcher at daml.com <mailto:shayne.fletcher at daml.com>
> Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
> 4 World Trade Center 150 Greenwich Street, 47th Floor
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=150+Greenwich+Street,+47th+Floor%C2%A0+%C2%A0+%C2%A0+%C2%A0+%C2%A0+New+York,+NY+10007,+USA&entry=gmail&source=g>
> New York, NY 10007, USA
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=150+Greenwich+Street,+47th+Floor%C2%A0+%C2%A0+%C2%A0+%C2%A0+%C2%A0+New+York,+NY+10007,+USA&entry=gmail&source=g>
> digitalasset.com <http://www.digitalasset.com/>
>

> This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s)
> only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
> proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at
> http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html
> <http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html>. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please delete this message.

Alp Mestanogullari, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, https://www.well-typed.com/

Registered in England and Wales, OC335890
118 Wymering Mansions, Wymering Road, London, W9 2NF, England