Fwd: [hadrian/windows] build broken

Alp Mestanogullari alp at well-typed.com
Thu May 23 12:13:15 UTC 2019

Yes. We actually had one until a few weeks ago but it became really
unstable because of some cache messing about with cabal-install's
ability to build Hadrian, see
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/issues/16574.

I need to figure this out soon indeed, I'll do my best to get us a
working Windows/Hadrian job ASAP.

On 23/05/2019 14:09, David Eichmann wrote:

> Ooops I've let this thread pass by me, but this is most likely due to
> my latest refactoring of libffi rules in Hadrian. No need to create a
> new issue, I'll just reopen #16304, and have a look at this now.
>
> On that note, Alp, are we planning on adding a hadrian/windows CI job
> soon?
>
> - David E
>
> On 5/23/19 12:12 PM, Shayne Fletcher via ghc-devs wrote:
>> No comments on this. Maybe I should raise a ticket? Anybody got an
>> email address to ping David on?

Alp Mestanogullari, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, https://www.well-typed.com/

Registered in England and Wales, OC335890
118 Wymering Mansions, Wymering Road, London, W9 2NF, England