Bug or feature?

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Mon May 20 18:00:34 UTC 2019

Hi,

thanks for the detailed response---I thought something like that might
be happening, which is why I thought I'd better ask before reporting a
bug.

I wonder how we might make the error message a little more user
friendly.   One idea would be to compute a couple of examples to show,
after an ambiguity check fails.

-Iavor