[hadrian] happy 1.19.10

Vladislav Zavialov vladislav at serokell.io
Wed May 15 06:22:30 UTC 2019

Hi Shayne,

I don’t use ’stack’ to build GHC and CI doesn’t check it, so I think I missed this one. Thanks for bringing this up, have you already checked locally that ‘lts-13.21’ fixes the issue (if so, perhaps submit an MR with your fix)? Would it be a good idea to add a CI job for stack to avoid breakage in the future?

- Vlad