Website for viewing proposals

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri May 10 22:40:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

we have a solution that needed 10 mins of setup and is completely self-
hosting otherwise, with a proven, open-source friendly provider, at the
expense of a possibly odd (but custom) domain name. I think this is
very good effort to result ratio.

If someone wants do to recreate that manually, that’s ok with it, but
maybe I’m too old and lazy to be excited by the process.

Anyways, bedtime here. I’ll read tomorrow if we shall use this, of if
someone else steps up to be the master of the accepted ghc proposals
webpage deployment, and has created something more bespoke (in which I
case I can remove the readthedocs setup again).

Cheer,
Joachim