Website for viewing proposals

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri May 10 22:29:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 10.05.2019, 18:26 -0400 schrieb Gershom B:
> Joachim -- will the readthedocs settings automatically know how to
> direct things once the cname is set?

yes I have configured things on that side already. Should work right
away.

> Also, I'd note that the documentation needs a little cleanup to make
> clear that this is the page for _accepted_ proposals, not all
> proposals -- perhaps it should also link back to the PR tracker as
> well? (And also the nice generation makes obvious that there are a few
> too many proposals numbered "1" :-)).

Reload, both fixed a few minutes ago.

>  Along those lines too, perhaps
> the name should be bikeshedded a bit for that reason --
> ghc-proposals.haskell.org makes it look like that's where I'd go to
> get all proposals, not just the accepted ones.

accepted-ghc-proposals.haskell.org doesn’t make a pretty domain name.

We will add a intro to that page explaining what this page is, and
point to the GitHub repo for more details.

Cheers,
Joachim
--
Joachim Breitner