MR titles

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Wed May 8 13:21:24 UTC 2019

Might I also suggest that we put a very brief summary of the area of GHC that the MR fixes in the title? With the way that GitLab puts numbers at the end of subject lines, it's harder to recognize tickets by number now. By including a few keywords in the MR title, I can find ones of interest more easily.

Regardless, putting the ticket number in the title should be a higher priority.

Richard