Is cleaning up old issues worthwhile?

Kevin Buhr buhr at asaurus.net
Sat May 4 22:01:21 UTC 2019

Okay, sounds fine.  Maybe I'll use "obsolete" when I'm <95% sure it
should just be closed.  When you suggested there was benefit in
labelling older issues, what sort of labelling were you thinking of?
Adding existing triage-style labelling, like "bug" and/or the
appropriate subsystem for the bugs that are still relevant?

--
Kevin Buhr <buhr at asaurus.net>