GHC HEAD documentation once again available

Takenobu Tani takenobu.hs at gmail.com
Wed May 1 12:51:15 UTC 2019

Hi,

> The old downloads.haskell.org URL redirects to [2] and consequently should now always be up-to-date.
> [2] https://ghc.gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/doc/

For the following URL, CDN or something seems to be a problem:
  https://ghc.gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/doc/

It is displayed for the following:
  "502 Bad Gateway".

The build of the document on gitlab seems to be successful. For instance:
  https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/jobs/72818

(I am not in a hurry.)

Regards,
Takenobu