GHC HEAD documentation once again available

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Sun Mar 31 17:55:45 UTC 2019

Takenobu Tani <takenobu.hs at gmail.com> writes:

> Thank you for the useful link.
>
> It may not be related to this, but the following URL is not displayed
> correctly.

Thanks for pointing this out. This was due to a configuration mistake
which I had fixed, but apparently the CDN hadn't caught up. I have
purged the affected URL from the CDN so things should be fine now.

Unfortunately there is no easy way to do a more comprehensive purge so
if there are any other affected URLs we will simply need to purge them
as we find them.

Cheers,

- Ben