Trac to GitLab migration underway

Shayne Fletcher shayne.fletcher at daml.com
Sun Mar 10 22:15:55 UTC 2019

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 5:38 PM Ben Gamari <ben at well-typed.com> wrote:

> Ben Gamari <ben at well-typed.com> writes:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I have started the process of migrating GHC's Trac content to GitLab.
> > GitLab (gitlab.haskell.org) and Trac (ghc.haskell.org) will be down
> > until this process has finished. I will post updates as necessary.
> >
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm happy to announce that the ticket and issue import processes are now
> complete and gitlab.haskell.org is back online.

[...]

Thanks for your hard work!

> Cheers,
>
> - Ben
>

> [1] https://gitlab.haskell.org/bgamari/gitlab-migration/issues

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only,
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary
and subject to important terms and conditions available at
http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html
<http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html>. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this message.