[ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.6.4 is now available

Shayne Fletcher shayne.fletcher at digitalasset.com
Wed Mar 6 16:09:05 UTC 2019

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 10:59 AM Shayne Fletcher <
shayne.fletcher at digitalasset.com> wrote:

> Sorry if you get two of these messages (having some email client problems
> :) )!
>
> Hi Ben,
>
> On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 3:53 PM Ben Gamari <ben at well-typed.com> wrote:
>

>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> The GHC team is very happy to announce the availability of GHC 8.6.4, a
>> bugfix release in the GHC 8.6 series.
>>

> There doesn't seem to be a  ghc-8.6.4-release tag of
> http://git.haskell.org/ghc.git? Can you advise me on a magic invocation
> that would let me get a checkout of the repository at the release SHA?

Oh wait! Is it the SHA in the file `GIT_COMMIT_ID`?

--
Shayne Fletcher
Language Engineer
digitalasset.com <http://www.digitalasset.com/>

--
This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only,
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary