[ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.6.4 is now available

Takenobu Tani takenobu.hs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:12:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

I always appreciate your hard work.

Perhaps you may know, but the following html documents are not included in
the windows tarball [1]:

  * doc/html/index.html
  * doc/html/users_guide/index.html
  * doc/html/libraries/index.html

These files were included in ghc-8.6.3 tarball [2].

These are very useful in offline or slow network environment :)

[1]:
https://downloads.haskell.org/ghc/8.6.4/ghc-8.6.4-x86_64-unknown-mingw32.tar.xz
[2]:
https://downloads.haskell.org/ghc/8.6.3/ghc-8.6.3-x86_64-unknown-mingw32.tar.xz