[Haskell-cafe] Final steps in GHC's Trac-to-GitLab migration

Ara Adkins me at ara.io
Wed Mar 6 11:33:39 UTC 2019

Personally I would like to see it continued, but it may not be worth the work if I’m in a minority here.

A potential stopgap would be to ‘watch’ the GHC project on our gitlab instance, but I can’t see any way to decide to get emails for notifications rather than having to check in at GitLab all the time.

_ara