new llvm IR callbr instruction useful for proc-point splitting?

Kavon Farvardin kavon at farvard.in
Mon Jun 24 16:14:35 UTC 2019

Yes, callbr is part of the discussion on removing proc-point splitting!
Soon there will be an announcement about a new working group dedicated to LLVM
issues such as this one on this mailing list. Anyone interested is welcome to
join our meetings.
We're currently gathering our notes together first, but you can have a look here
for a preview:
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/wikis/commentary/compiler/LLVM-Backend-Optimization