Strange behavior of "-with-rtsopts=-T

Vlatko Basic vlatko.basic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 07:48:17 UTC 2019

Hi Ömer,

It doesn't require Postgres, I just haven't cleaned up the dependencies. My bad. :-(

I pushed the cleaned version.

However, noticed strange thing during testing of the cleaned package. There is
no leak any more. And the problem is that I can't reproduce it, not even with
previous commits.

Without "-T", it does use double+ the memory (12-14 MB) than with "-T" (<5 MB),
which is strange, but the memory doesn't grow any more.

Will do more testing in the next few days. The only thing I can think of now is
that I updated something in the environment.

So, unless you're curious, there's no need to waste your time. Thanks for the
offer, though. :-)

br,

vlatko