Wiki markup

Takenobu Tani takenobu.hs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 08:22:13 UTC 2019

It may be solved already, but this is supplementary information.
As Ryan says, you can adjust it with indents as follows:.

* first bit of text

  ```  <--- Align the number of indent characters
  code
  ```

  Second bit of text

Here is an example of markdown:
  https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/wikis/sand-box

This is the GitLab markdown specification:
  https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/markdown.html#lists

Regards,
Takenobu