Extended Dependency Generation Proposal

Daniel Gröber dxld at darkboxed.org
Tue Jul 30 18:22:42 UTC 2019

Hi,

from the proposal it sounds like you are planning to only extend the
single-shot mode with the new options, is that right?

I think `ghc --make` could also benefit from being able to communicate
non-module graph dependencies such as `addDependentFile` and CPP
#include to build-tools, no?

I've always been annoyed by the fact that if such dependencies change
cabal will not consider rebuilding.

--Daniel