Hadrian questions

Alp Mestanogullari alp at well-typed.com
Mon Jan 28 13:25:22 UTC 2019

Yes, this is on my TODO, along with a proper ./validate workflow (which
combines binary distribution, installation and testing). I will do my
best to provide a larger feature set in the upcoming weeks.

--
Alp Mestanogullari, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, https://www.well-typed.com/

Registered in England and Wales, OC335890
118 Wymering Mansions, Wymering Road, London, W9 2NF, England