Using same stdout/stderr files for multiple tests?

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:36:39 UTC 2019

Hi Omer,

If you frequently require this it would be a trivial thing to add, it's a
small modification to find_expected_file,
I can probably find some time next week to do this for you if you want.

> I don't believe there is a way to do this. I would likely make
> test_debug.stdout a symlink to test.stdout.

Please don't, the symlinks won't persist on Windows where we'll end up with
file copies instead, which goes horribly wrong once you modify one of them.

Regards,
Tamar